Use SSO Easy for SAML 2.0 and SAML 1.1, or use ADFS 2.0?
The good news:
- ADFS 2.0 now supports SAML 2.0.
- As a result, the demand for SAML Single Sign On (SSO) deployments is rapidly growing.
The bad news:
- SAML 2.0 is still difficult to implement,
- Especially for certain use cases, and
- Especially for complex SAML deployments.
- SAML 1.1 demand continues to grow along with the demand for SAML 2.0
SSO Easy’s EasyConnect SAML solution offers a number of significant advantages over ADFS 2.0 for SAML 2.0 and SAML 1.1 deployments, including:
- No Coding required – rich out of the box SAML function
- Integration – rich out of the box integration, including support for both .net and JAVA/J2EE applications
- Multiple SAML Connection Support – designed and built to enable and support enterprise SAML needs, including easy configuration and management of multiple SAML connections
- Flexibility – easy to enable and support varied SAML use cases, including easy enablement of both IDP and SP use cases
- SAML 1.1 Support – with EasyConnect, both SAML 1.1 and SAML 2.0 use cases are supported using the same EasyConnect implementation. (With ADFS 2.0, there is no support for SAML 1.1 use cases.)
, ADFS SAML
, ADFS SAML 1.1
, ADFS SAML 2.0
, ADFS SSO
, Microsoft SAML
, Microsoft SAML 1.1
, Microsoft SAML 2.0
, SAML 1.1