Google Apps - Single Sign On
Google Apps offers Single Sign-On (SSO) capabilities that provide partner companies with full control over the authorization and authentication of hosted user accounts that can access web-based applications like Google Mail, Calendar, and Docs.
SSO Easy EasyConnect for Google Apps provides your users with secure access to Google Apps, without having to provide a password.
- Standards-compliant (SAML 2.0) solution
- Fully integrated with your authentication system
- Leverage your existing infrastructure (Active Directory, LDAP, .NET, Java, PHP, Ruby, Python, Perl, etc.)
- Support for Google Apps as an Identity Provider (IdP) available via OpenID
- Google admin can assume & access a user account / identity for auditing & compliance by administrators
- Ability to restrict access based on IP Address
- Option to sync passwords between AD\LDAP and Google
- Implementation services available, if desired, to get you into production
- Go live in 1 day!
- Google Apps SSO support is provided for single sign on access to virtually all of the most commonly used email solutions on the market.
- Email system types that are supported for Google Apps SSO integration, among other POP3\IMAP clients, include:
- Microsoft Outlook
- Apple Mail
- iPhone / iPad Touch
Mobile Client Support
- Google Apps SSO support provided for single sign-on from most common types of mobile devices, including the virtually all cell phone types.
- Cell phone types that are supported for Google Apps SSO integration, among others, include:
- Nokia S60
- Windows Mobile
|Number of Users
|Up to 5,000 Users
|5,000 - 10,000 Users
|10,000 - 25,000 Users
|25,000 - 50,000 Users
|50,000 - 100,000 Users
*Optional add-on features are also available, including support for: POP3, IMAP, Mobile Client, Postini, and OpenID